Friday, July 29, 2011

First

Welcome. First post time.

My previous entry which was technically the first was a submission to July 2011 Japan Blog Matsuri on the theme of Japanese drinks. The deadline was looming which prompted me to finally set up this tumblog and get a post out there.

My idea for this corner of the web is as an outlet for me to post some notes relating to the things I enjoy. At the moment this will relate to my fascination and journey while learning Japanese and also my love of tech and computer programming. I may at times post my thoughts and feelings about business, start-ups, exercise and sport; some other passions of mine.

Hopefully this will be informative or interesting to someone, but if not this should at least help me focus my thoughts and ideas. Please feel free to subscribe, follow me on twitter or just ping me in the comments.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment